Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Stamping Sisters in Christ 121

Phillippians 2:3-4 "Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves, 4 not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others."

That is the scripture that my sister Peggysue picked for this week. She also challenged us to make a THINKING OF YOU card.

The start of a new year should have meant happy, easy times for my friends at my church. That was not the case for my friends Dean and Becky. They lost their 6 month old granddaughter in a fire this last week. Sometimes there are no words to say. No words will bring them peace, or healing, only God can give them that. It is all I can do to come along side and tell them that I am thinking of them, that I love them, and that I am praying for them.

When Peggysue, picked her challenge to make a THINKING OF YOU card, I had no idea that I would be making a sympathy - thinking of you card. This life is short and it is unpredictable. Let the people you love know that you love them and that you are thinking of them. You may not get another chance.

I am so bad about making cards and them sitting on my desk until the moment has passed. My challenge to myself is to mail the cards this week as the Holy Spirit brings those people to my mind, and to not procrastinate.




Check out our sponsor this week The Craft's Meow. Be sure to check out what my Stampin' Sisters in Christ have created this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive