Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Cascading Card



Played around with making an svg file to make this cascading card. The file will contain just the svg to cut the card. It is up to you to come up with your own embellishments.  I just cut out a lot of butterflies and fairies.


how it folds


with a border added to top edge

I did mine with double sided paper..I had to cut two ..i couldnt figure out how to rotate it to make it come out with two pieces that wenttogether with the adjacent matching colors. Maybe i'm crazy and you can figure it out..Or just use solid cardstock! 
Because this is an svg file, you can resize it easily to fit on 8.5 x 11 if you want.
card was about 4 by 5.5 without embellishments when cut from 12x12 paper

This card isn't working in mtc...I have a new version that I need someone to test. I don't know why mtc can't read the same svg files that scal can.

Please let me know if the new version works. it looks ok but i can't cut in mtc.

.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive