Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Water colored Variety SSIC 128

This is this week's scripture. James 1:2-3 "Consider it a great joy, my brothers, whenever you experience various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance." Be sure to check out what my Stampin' Sister Traci has to say about this verse I know you will be encouraged.

What stood out to me was the word endurance. I got to thinking about why endurance is so important. The older I get, and the more out of shape I get, I notice that my endurance to run or walk isn't like it use to be. When I was in High school and was running every day, I could run a mile like it was nothing. Now because I don't do it often, I would be huffing and puffing my way along. Faith needs constant testing to keep up the endurance. This testing isn't fun, and I would rather skip it sometimes, but God doesn't let us because he sees the end of the race. I hope someday I can say these words. (2 Timothy 4:7)I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.

The challenge is: Create a card with variegated colors. This can mean a monochromatic card with various shades of one color, or a card that shows variegated as in a variety of colors, or a pop of bright colors in unison as in a boquet of flowers. Be creative!!

I watercolored behind the little girl. I used three different blues to get a subtle variegated look.









Our Sponsor this week is: LA LA LAND CRAFTS
Check out what my Stampin' Sisters in Christ have created for your inspiration:


Kristine
Linda
Miesje
Peggysue
Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive