Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, February 11, 2012

With Love

For my little card today I have used a Lili of the Valley image called Together Forever, it has been tucked away ever since I bought it last year and I thought it would be perfect for some of this weeks challenges.

I have coloured in with Promarkers and Spectrum Noir pens, added a bit of glitter,
a heart shaped doily and gems.  The backing paper is from Pink Petticoat freebie pad.  The flowers I bought from a boot sale last summer and they had also been forgotten about.

I am entering this into the following challenges;

Lili's Little Fairies  - Sketch
Jelly Park - Shades of Love
CES - Lots of Layers
Crafting for all Seasons - Love is in the air
Try it on Tuesday - Love
Dream Valley - Valentine
Creative Inspirations - Lot's of Love
Cute Card Thursday - Pink Valentine
Prairie Fairy Fridays - Let me call you sweetheart
Crafty Catz - Valentine's
The Paper Shelter - Be my Valentine
Crafter's Companion - Anything Goes
Addicted to stamps - Valentine/Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive